St. John Ear, Nose and Throat Physicians Move to New Location
October 9, 2014, Broken Arrow, Okla.– St. John Clinic’s Ear, Nose and Throat Physicians have moved to a new, state-of-the-art clinic space located on the third floor of the St. John Broken Arrow Medical Office Building. Physicians Ronald Mark Guy, MD and Mindi Bull, DO are now seeing patients at 800 West Boise Circle, Suite 320. Their office was previously located on the first floor of the same building.
“The new office space is designed to allow us to increase overall convenience and expand services offered to our patients,” said Dr. Guy. “We are able to perform a number of ear, nose and throat procedures in the office, and we also now have sophisticated high definition video equipment that allows a thorough, yet comfortable, complete exam.”
Drs. Guy and Bull perform the following services and procedures in the office and at the St. John Broken Arrow and Owasso Hospitals:
- Ear surgery – placement of pressure equalization tubes, repair of eardrum perforations and treatment of chronic ear infections
- Nasal surgery to improve breathing and remove polyps
- Sinus surgery – both in the office and in the hospital
- Vocal cord surgery
- Removal of neck masses, thyroid tumors and saliva gland masses
- Lymph node biopsy
- Skin cancer removal – anywhere on face, ears, nose or scalp with reconstruction
- Repair of complex facial, orbital and nasal fractures
Services will also expand in coming months to include on-site allergy testing and injections and on-site audiology services.
The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is accepting referrals and most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid and Soonercare. Please call the St. John Pulseline, 918-744-0123, for more information.