Weather-related Service and Office Closures
Due to inclement weather, the following St. John Health System offices have modified hours or closures at the following locations for December 6:
- OMNI South Harvard - will close at 3 p.m.
- OMNI Skiatook - will close at 3 p.m.
Office Closed for the Day
- OMNI Broken Arrow/Geriatric Medicine
- OMNI Owasso/86th Street
- OMNI Sand Springs
- OMNI Sapulpa
- OMNI South Memorial
- St. John Medical Access Clinic
- St. John Internal Medicine Specialty Group
- St. John Trauma Surgery
- St. John Ear Nose and Throat
- St. John Pediatric Surgery
- St. John Pulmonology
- St. John General Surgery Broken Arrow
- St. John General Surgery Sapulpa
- St. John Neurosurgery Tulsa
- St. John Neurosurgery Grove
- St. John Pain Management
- St. John Stroke Clinic
- St. John Plastic Surgery
- St. John Breast Surgery
- St. John OB/GYN - Owasso
- St. John Psychiatry
- St. John Medical Records
Office Opening Delays
- St. John Urgent Care (1717-A Utica, 81st and Memorial and Sand Springs locations) - 10 a.m.
- OMNI Bernsen Suite 404 - 9 a.m.
- OMNI Owasso Medical Office Building - 9 a.m.
- OMNI Claremore - 10 a.m.
- OMNI Oologah - 10 a.m.
- OMNI Skiatook - 9 a.m.
- OMNI South Harvard - 8:30 a.m.
- Family Medical Care (midtown and 81st and Memorial locations)- 9 a.m.
- St. John Endocrinology - 8:30 a.m.
- St. John Gastroenterology - 9 a.m.
- St. John Colon and Rectal Surgery - 9 a.m.
- St. John Neuroscience Institute - 10 a.m.
- St. John Cardiovascular Surgery - 10 a.m.
- The St. John LaFortune Cancer Center has postponed the December 6 Holiday Heart and Hope cancer survivors' celebration due to weather concerns. The event will be rescheduled and the PulseLine will announce details soon.
(Last updated at 2 p.m., December 6)