St. John Sapulpa gives you local access to the St. John Health System right here in Creek County.
Our physicians, nurses and specialists work with state-of-the-art technologies in a wide array of disciplines. Our 25-bed, non-profit hospital offers full-service primary care as well as gastroenterology, general surgery, ophthalmology and podiatry.
For more information about St. John and its affiliates, please click here.
We Are Ascension
St. John is a part of Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. Together, we are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care in our community.
Ascension (www.ascension.org) is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2016, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 150,000 associates and 36,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
Ascension: Did You Know?
- Through Ascension's participation in the Veterans Choice program, Ascension has cared for nearly 8,900 individual veterans through almost 17,500 appointments.
- Last year, 84,751 babies were born in Ascension hospitals. That's an average of 232 babies a day!
- In 2016, Ascension provided $1.82 billion in care to persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
- Through Medical Mission at Home events, Ascension delivers free medical care to those with limited access and who are struggling in the communities we serve. In 2016, 6,243 volunteers participated in events reaching 6,672 participants.
- Ascension has more than 2,500 sites of care in 24 states, including 141 hospitals.