At St. John Owasso, your heart is in the right place.
St. John has been a leader in cardiovascular care for decades, pioneering treatments in Tulsa including the first pacemaker implant, first bypass surgery and first angioplasty.
At St. John Owasso we know a healthy heart is essential to living a full life. Our cardiology department in Owasso focuses on preventive health strategies to detect minor heart issues before they become major problems. Some of our screenings include:
And as part of the St. John Health System, you know treatment is backed by the medical excellence and compassionate care Northeast Oklahoma trusts.
St. John Owasso cardiology services are located in the radiology department.
Call 918-744-6966 to schedule an appointment.
Michael John Fogli, M.D.
Mark Aaron Trimble, M.D.
Mark Aaron Trimble, M.D.12455 E. 100th St. North
Owasso, OK 74055
Tulsa, OK 74104
• Undergraduate: University of Oklahoma, 1997
• Medical school: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2001
• Internal medicine residency: University of Michigan, 2004
• Cardiology fellowship: Duke University, 2008
• American College of Cardiology
• American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
• Noninvasive cardiovascular imaging
• Nuclear cardiology
• Trans-esophageal echocardiography
• Cardiac CT angiography
• Stress testing
• Noninvasive vascular imaging
• Venous duplex ultrasound
• Diagnostic catheterization
• Cardiovascular research
• Valvular heart disease
• Heart failure
• Board certified: Internal medicine
• Board certified: Cardiovascular disease
• Board certified: Nuclear cardiology