New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing St. John Health System for your outpatient rehabilitation needs.
To expedite your care, please follow these steps prior to your first appointment.
- Please print and complete the new patient information forms below and bring them with you to your first appointment. If you have completed your forms, please arrive 15 minutes early. If you are unable to complete your forms prior to your visit, please arrive 30 minutes early.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you to your first visit. Due to the large number of insurance plans, we can no longer check your benefits for you. Please call the phone number on the back of your card and check your benefits and limitations related to outpatient hospital-based physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy before your first appointment.
- Please plan to pay your co-pay each visit, if applicable.
Forms for Download
If you are a patient of St. John Chapman Rehabilitation (located on the main St. John Medical Center campus) or St. John Owasso Physical Therapy, please click here to download your forms.
If you are a patient of St. John PT and Sports Rehabilitation, please choose from the following:
- If you will receive therapy for a back or neck-related issue, please click here.
- If you will receive therapy for any other condition, please click here.
For more details regarding the location of our clinics, please click here and select the clinic you will be visiting for more information.