Therapeutic massage involves manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasms, and stress. It also improves functioning of the circulatory, lymphatic and nervous systems, and may improve the rate at which the body recovers from injury and illness.
Our massage therapists offer the following therapeutic massages:
- Swedish – a gentle, relaxing massage.
- Pressure point therapy – for specific diseases or injuries, from deep tissue to trigger points, these techniques help break up adhesions and relieve pain.
- Sports massage – a combination of deep tissue bodywork and applied stretches focused on specific muscular problem pain areas or general body fatigue.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases blood circulation and lymph function
- Relieves muscle and joint soreness
- Improves general well-being
Massage can also be beneficial in treating
- Back pain
- Myofascial pain
- High blood pressure
- Sports injuries
- Sinus pressure
Appointments and Cancellations
For more information regarding the program, fees, or to make an appointment, contact us at 918-331-1222. Please note: a two-hour cancellation prior to your appointment is required to avoid a full charge.