Jane Phillips Wellness Connection specializes in medical fitness programs, both clinical and non-clinical, for adults of all ages and physical conditions. Our fitness facility is open to the community and is located on the ninth floor of Jane Phillips Medical Center.
Membership includes unlimited use of the exercise equipment, indoor walking track, group exercise classes, locker rooms with showers, and towel service. As a member, you can also take advantage of discounted prices on massage therapy and personal training.
- Monday through Thursday 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Fitness assessments
- Fitness Center membership (Community, Corporate, & AARP through UnitedHealthCare, SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® Fitness Programs)
- Clinical and transition exercise programs for cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, post physical therapy, weight loss and other medical conditions
- Group exercise classes
- Massage therapy
- Personal training
The Wellness Connection is located on the ninth floor of the medical center, 3500 S.E. Frank Phillips Blvd. in Bartlesville.
For more information, please contact us at 918-331-1102.