The Jane Phillips Transition Clinic offers follow-up care to patients who do not have a primary care provider (PCP) or cannot see their PCP within seven days after discharge from the hospital.
We care about your health and want you to have a successful transition back to your home setting, with the ability to provide self care.
Your first visit to the Jane Phillips Transition Clinic will take approximately one hour. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Jane Phillips clinic is closed on holidays.
The Jane Phillips Transition Clinic is located the first floor of the medical center near the stairs to the cafeteria.
- Post-hospital follow-up will be provided by an experienced healthcare provider
- Education regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment plans to the patient, family and/or caretaker to support self-management
- Review upcoming diagnostic tests and treatments
- Medication reconciliation
- Identify available community and health resources
- Assistance in accessing needed care and services
- Assessment of health and safety risks/needs.
- Assessment of durable medical equipment needs and acquisition of equipment
- Establish or re-establish referrals and arrange for needed community resources
- Assistance in scheduling and/or establishing care with a primary care provider
The Transition Clinic does not prescribe controlled substances.