Jane Phillips Medical Center’s Sleep Diagnostic Center is an outpatient medical facility for diagnosing and treating sleep-related disorders. The center offers comfortable, private, homelike rooms where patients are carefully evaluated and monitored by highly trained sleep technicians and respiratory therapists. State-of-the-art technology monitors, records, and evaluates brain wave activity, eye and limb movements, heart rate, oxygen levels and breathing to provide a comprehensive and thorough evaluation for each patient.
The center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Jane Phillips Medical Center’s Sleep Services treats patients for a number of disorders, including:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement
- Other sleep-related breathing disorders
- Problems with nighttime behaviors, such as sleepwalking, sleep talking, night terrors
Sleep Diagnostic Services
Jane Phillips Medical Center’s Sleep Diagnostic Services offers the following services:
- Polysomnogram (sleep study) performed all night by nationally registered technologists
- Multiple sleep latency testing (MSLT)
- CPAP/bi-level/ASV titration studies
- Periodic limb movement testing
- Home sleep studies
- Maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT)
- CPAP/bi-level desensitizing after set-up
- Professional studies conducted close to home in a comfortable, safe and secure facility
- Tours of the facility available prior to test
- Results interpreted by board certified physician specializing in sleep medicine
- State-of-the-art testing equipment
After each study is completed, a trained sleep technologist will review and score the recorded information. The study is then sent to a physician specializing in sleep medicine for final interpretation. If the interpreting physician determines the patient has a sleep disorder, a course of treatment will be recommended to the patient’s referring physician.
Jane Phillips Sleep Diagnostic Services is conveniently located at 2661 SE Washington Boulevard in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and offers plenty of parking close to the entrance.
Hours Of Operation
Jane Phillips Sleep Diagnostic Services is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Patients scheduled for overnight sleep studies check in at 7 p.m.
Jane Phillips Sleep Diagnostic Services accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and most health insurance plans. As a courtesy to our valued patients, Jane Phillips Sleep Diagnostic Services files all primary and secondary insurance claims.
A guest room is available upon request.
For more information, please contact us at 918-331-3026.