Our credentials say it all.
Jane Phillips Medical Center is a member of St. John Health System, which operates St. John Medical Center in Tulsa, St. John Broken Arrow, St. John Owasso, and St. John Sapulpa. This partnership helps our patients by ensuring access to the most sophisticated levels of care available in this area.
This relationship has strengthened the entire Jane Phillips Healthcare System and has positioned us to serve people in our region well into the future.
Jane Phillips Medical Center's credentials include:
- Accredited by DNV and ISO certified.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health Certified for Medicare participation by the Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Recipient of quality awards by the Oklahoma Foundation of Medical Quality.
- CLIA (clinical laboratory improvement amendments) certified by the state regional medical laboratory.
- Certified by the College of American Pathologists regional medical laboratory.
- Certified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Mammography Services
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology mammography services, ultrasound, CT, nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Fully accredited sleep center by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Fully certified cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Membership in the American Hospital Association and Oklahoma Hospital Association