Kids Club is a fun and educational place for children to come while you enjoy a workout or Health Club service.
Children 8 weeks old to 10 years old can enjoy toys and games in our indoor play space. Kids Club staff members are highly trained, CPR-certified and experienced in working with children of all ages.
Kids Club Hours
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Drop-off ends one hour before closing times.
Kids Club is closed New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve night.
One visit: $7 per child
10 visits: $30 ($3 each)
20 visits: $50 ($2.50 each)
30 visits: $66 ($2.20 each)
Admission cards expire one year from purchase date.
- Paperwork and immunization records are required before children may attend.
- The maximum time limit is two hours.
- If a child has been left in childcare five minutes past closing or the two-hour time limit, a late charge of $5 per minute will be charged automatically.
- The facility has a maximum occupancy of 12 children (only three of which may be infants 8 weeks to 12 months old).
- Appointments may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or arrive 15 minutes late, your child's spot may be given to another child.
- You may reschedule your appointment by calling the Kids Club at 918-744-2484, ext. 14402.