Your Healthiest Life is our mission.
Guided by an integrated approach to care, St. John Clinic is a team of more than 500 primary care and specialty physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and their staffs providing a full range of high-quality medical services. Fully backed by the resources of the entire St. John Health System, St. John Clinic is committed to delivering medical excellence and compassionate care. St. John Clinic has more than 95 convenient locations throughout northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. St. John Clinic proudly serves these communities, empowering citizens to live their healthiest lives.
- To find a St. John Clinic near you, click here.
- To search for a physician, click here.
- For a full list of St. John Clinic services, click here.
For more information about St. John and its affiliates, please click here.
We Are Ascension
St. John is a part of Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. Together, we are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care in our community. To learn more about Ascension, click HERE.
Ascension: Did You Know?
- Through Ascension's participation in the Veterans Choice program, Ascension has cared for nearly 8,900 individual veterans through almost 17,500 appointments.
- Last year, 84,751 babies were born in Ascension hospitals. That's an average of 232 babies a day!
- In 2016, Ascension provided $1.82 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
- Through Medical Mission at Home events, Ascension delivers free medical care to those with limited access and who are struggling in the communities we serve. In 2016, 6,243 volunteers participated in events reaching 6,672 participants.
- Ascension has more than 2,500 sites of care in 24 states, including 141 hospitals.