COMING TOGETHER WITH THE COMMUNITY TO FIGHT CANCER.
St. John Health System and Oklahoma Cancer Specialists and Research Institute are proud to sponsor and participate in various events that educate the community on cancer prevention and research, support cancer survivors and honor loved ones lost to cancer, and provide financial assistance for local cancer programs. We hope you join us at these events, which include:
- Get Your Rear in Gear
- Joy in the Cause annual gala
- Relay for Life (Tulsa, Bartlesville, Owasso and McAlester)
- Celebrating the Art of Healing
- Komen Tulsa Race for the Cure
- Cattle Baron's Ball
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Light the Night Walk
- ACS CAN cancer policy forum
Follow the website news feeds and social media accounts of both organizations for updates on these and other events throughout the year.