Online Patient Records
St. John Online: CONVENIENT ACCESS TO YOUR personal medical records and more
**User Alert** - The website link to view your patient portal is changing. If you have saved the old link as a favorite in your browser, please click HERE to update your link. As of March 21, 2017, the old link you have saved will no longer be available. You can also access the updated link through the login button below.
St. John Online provides easy access to your health information.
- View your electronic medical record
- View medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues and lab results
- View and download your departure summaries
- Send a secure message to your St. John Clinic care team, or other participating provider
Please note: St. John Online also provides physician office records for our St. John Clinic primary and specialty care providers. If you are treated by a physician that is not employed by St. John Clinic, you may access your non-hospital records directly through that physician’s office.
Already a registered user?
Would you like to enroll in St. John Online?
Your privacy is important to St. John Health System, and we are committed to maintaining the privacy of your personally identifiable information. An invitation is required to sign up for access to ensure this privacy. You may request a login invitation when you visit your St. John Clinic or St. John Urgent Care provider, or you may visit St. John Medical Records in person.
Having issues with login or site accessibility?
- Difficulty logging in, creating your account or navigating the site: help is available 24 hours a day by calling 877-621-8014.
- If your access code is not working or you have forgotten your access code: please contact the St. John PulseLine by calling 918-744-0123.