Since 1926, St. John has brought healing and comfort to the people of northeast Oklahoma.
St. John associates share in the mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our community. The core values of service, presence, human dignity and wisdom are visible every day in the actions of our healthcare professionals and support staff.
Join Our Team
Explore career opportunities within the St. John Health System. Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bartlesville, Owasso and Sapulpa offer a variety of practice environments conveniently located near you.
Opportunities are available in Tulsa, Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Nowata, Owasso and Sapulpa.
In addition to the featured jobs of the week, we invite you to view a comprehensive list of career opportunities.
- RN Manager II – Intermediate Cardiac Care, Tulsa
- RN Manager III – Surgery, Broken Arrow
- OR RN Circulators – Owasso, Tulsa, Broken Arrow
- RN Team Lead Surgery, Tulsa
- Full-time L&D/Post-Partum RN, Owasso
- RNs Intermediate Cardiac Care, 5 East and 5 West
- RN Case Manager, Tulsa
- Clinical RNS, Jane Phillips Bartlesville
- Environmental Services/Housekeeping and Nutritional Services Career Opportunities
- Home Health and Hospice Career Opportunities - email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
Awards and Accomplishments
St. John Medical Center attained Magnet® recognition again in June 2015 as part of the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®.
Health is My Career. Compassion is My Calling.
Learn more about our commitment to Medical Excellence and Compassionate Care.
St. John Health System is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.