St. john physician relations: building and retaining positive relationships with physicians in the region
Whether you need information about available services or want to know the easiest way to refer a patient, we are here to help.
The St. John Physician Relations program offers the following services:
- Providing referral services and general information on St. John physician specialists and services
- Introduces new physicians and programs to the provider community
- Assists physician practices by facilitating access to and awareness of available patient services
- Facilitates ease of interaction with St. John Health System and its affiliates
- Makes outreach visits to physician offices
Online physician resources:
- Insurances accepted by St. John Health System: please click here.
- St. John PulseLine: Offering the public information on a myriad of St. John services, programs and classes, as well as telephone referrals to physicians affiliated with St. John Health System. Click here to learn more or call 918-744-0123.
- St. John Physician Finder: Dedicated line staffed by a St. John representative exclusively for physician offices weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to locate a St. John specialist for your patients. Please call 918-748-1313.
- St. John One Call Transfer Center: provides a single source for physicians and hospitals to call for patient transfers, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Click here to learn more.