St. John Medical Center offers both inpatient and outpatient endoscopy services on the 7th floor of the Siegfried Tower.
Hours of operation for outpatient procedures are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastric polypectomy
- Treatment of bleeding gastrointestinal lesions
- Dilation of the esophagus or pylorus
- Colonoscopy polypectomy management of inflammatory bowel disease
- Control of lower G.I. bleeding
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio- pancreatography (E.R.C.P.)
- Endoscopic ultrasound bronchoscopy (EUBS)
- Biliary stent
- Percutaneous tracheostomy
- Esophageal motility studies
- 24-hour ambulatory pH monitoring
- Anal manometry
- Capsule endoscopy
Prepare for an upcoming procedure with our patient information.
Visit our physician page for a list of St. John gastroenterologists and colon/rectal surgeons.