Pre-Admission Testing is located in the Siegfried Tower on the third floor.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your visit will include:
- Registration with Admissions
- Please bring your drivers license and insurance cards.
- Financial Services
- During your visit, you will arrange payment for co-pay and deductibles.
- Interview with a Registered Nurse
- Your nurse will complete a medical history and physical exam.
- Anesthesia Questionnaire
- Patients are encouraged to print and complete this form prior to their appointment. Copies are also available at Pre-Admission Testing.
- Medication Review
- Please bring a complete list of your current medications, including vitamins and supplements to your appointment. Information can be completed on the medication reconciliation form.
- Other possible tests:
- Blood and urine testing
- Additional tests ordered by your doctor or anesthesiologist
Please read the patient information prior to your procedure.
Items to Bring to Your Appointment
Please bring the name, address and phone number of any doctors or specialists that you see. If you have lab test results or other reports from consults, please bring a copy to your appointment. Bring a list of all your medications, dosages and frequencies, including vitamins and supplements. Please also bring any completed forms from your physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to fast for my blood work? No, not unless instructed by your doctor.
How long will my visit take? From 1-2 hours, depending on the type of surgery you are having.