we believe Caring for the sick requires more than medical care.
At St. John, we believe tending to patients' mind and spirit is an integral part of recovery. Our Pastoral Care Team offers emotional and spiritual support and counseling for patients, their families and caregivers. Pastoral care is available during: acute care, long-term care and assisted living, rehabilitation, mental health treatment, addiction treatment and hospice care.
- The team includes multi-faith chaplains and trained volunteers.
- The Pastoral Care office is located on the first floor of the J.S. Chapman Tower. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- An on-call chaplain is available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. To reach the chaplain, please call the St. John operator, 918-744-2345 or contact a healthcare provider, and we will be paged.
- After hours, please call the House Manager at 918-744-2299 to receive pastoral care from Nursing Spiritual Support.
- If requested, a Catholic priest is also available after hours for bereavement in the death of a patient.