Since 1926, St. John has brought healing and comfort to the people of northeast Oklahoma.
St. John associates share in the mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our community. The core values of service, presence, human dignity and wisdom are visible every day in the actions of our healthcare professionals and support staff.
Join Our Team
Explore career opportunities within the St. John Health System. Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bartlesville, Owasso and Sapulpa offer a variety of practice environments conveniently located near you.
Featured “Hot Jobs” of the Week
- RN, Case Management – Tulsa
- RN Surgery Manager – Owasso
- RNs, varied specialties – all locations
- RNs, Emergency Department – Tulsa
- Nursing Assistants and LPNs – Tulsa
- Experienced CSTs – Owasso and Broken Arrow
- Pulmonary Services, Neonatal Therapist – Tulsa
- Neonatal Transport Coordinator
- Phlebotomy Service Technicians – RML
In addition to the featured jobs of the week, we invite you to view a comprehensive list of career opportunities.
Health is My Career. Compassion is My Calling.
Learn more about our commitment to Medical Excellence and Compassionate Care.
St. John Health System is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.