St. John Medical Center is nationally recognized for its cardiovascular, orthopedic, palliative, and stroke care. St. John is a regional leader in neurosurgery, oncology, surgical services, bariatrics, radiology, fitness/wellness, urology and women's health.
St. John Medical Center is the only Magnet® designated facility in northeastern Oklahoma, recognized for nursing excellence by the American Nurse Credentialing Center.
About St. John Health System
For decades, Oklahoma has turned to St. John for excellence in medical treatment. Today, patients continue to receive top-quality, compassionate care at our outstanding hospitals, physician practices, senior living centers and outpatient facilities.
Oklahoma facilities sponsored or partially-sponsored by St. John Health System include:
- St. John Sapulpa
- St. John Owasso
- St. John Broken Arrow
- Jane Phillips Medical Center, Bartlesville
- Franciscan Villa, Broken Arrow
- Frances Streitel Villa, Collinsville
- OMNI Medical Group, throughout northeastern Oklahoma
- Family Medical Care, Tulsa
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma, Tulsa
- St. John Specialty Physicians, throughout northeastern Oklahoma
- Regional Medical Laboratory, Tulsa
St. John is sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.