The Wellness Connection at Jane Phillips Medical Center offers one of the most comprehensive exercise and health education programs in the area. Members enjoy a wide array of services. Massage therapy, classes, exercise equipment, an indoor walking track, and locker room facilities are available to the general public.
Education classes range from weight management to cancer prevention. Exercise classes include land aerobics, kickboxing, tai chi, yoga, pilates, and a variety of specialty step, strength, and weight training classes.
Membership includes unlimited use of the facility and group exercise classes. A comprehensive physical assessment is included for all new members. Based on the results, an individualized program is implemented with the assistance of a personal coach. Members may also take advantage of discounted prices on massage therapy and personal training.
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehab
- Community & Worksite Health Screenings
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Fitness Assessments
- Fitness Center Memberships (Community, Corporate, SilverSneakers® Fitness Program, Prime® Fitness, and Silver&Fit® Program)
- Group Exercise Classes
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Training
- Transition Exercise programs for:
- Bariatric Exercise
- Cancer Rehab
- Diabetes/Pre-Diabetes Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Post Physical Therapy
- Wellness Education Program
The Wellness Connection is located on the ninth floor of the medical center.
For more information, please contact us at 918-331-1102.