Jane Phillips MedCare Pharmacy: for all your pharmacy needs
Staffed by three pharmacists and two pharmacy technicians. Pictured left to right, the pharmacists include Jerusha Coward, Pharm.D., Erin Claiborne, DPh., and Mark Jones, DPh. The pharmacy techs are Gina McCauley and Marilyn Guffey.
- Full retail prescription services and over-the-counter medications (OTC) for all ages
- Immunization services (flu, pneumonia, etc.) for patients 6 and older, no appointment needed. Medicare Part B billing available for covered immunizations
- Patient-centered care
- Medication therapy management
- Competitive pricing
- Accepts most commercial and Medicare Part D medication plans
- Counseling for Medicare Part D prescription plans available.
- Prior authorization initiation and follow-up
- Prescription transfers made easy
- Free delivery to independent living facilities
- Bedside delivery to patients being discharged from the hospital
- Convenient designated parking
- Medela breast pump rentals and supplies
- Gift shop offers a full line of gift items
- Rewards program offers discounts for OTC items (when an established point volume is met)
- Pharmacists: Jerusha Coward, Pharm.D.; Erin Claiborne, DPh.; and Mark Jones, DPh.
- Technicians: Gina McCauley and Marilyn Guffey
- Access your prescription information by web and mobile device
Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Located in the lobby at Jane Phillips Medical Center, 3500 SE Frank Phillips Blvd. in Bartlesville