36TH ANNUAL CARDIOVASCULAR SYMPOSIUM
Current Topics in Cardiovascular Disease Management
February 23, 2017
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Mary K. Chapman Health Plaza
The 36th Annual Cardiovascular Symposium will focus on current topics in cardiovascular disease management.
Our nationally renowned and local faculty will deliver presentations surrounding cardiovascular research and treatments involving intensive cholesterol level management, echocardiography, heart failure and venous disease.
By attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the current ASE recommendations for the evaluation of the right ventricle
- Enumerate the latest ASE guidelines for evaluation of diastolic function
- Understand the latest updates for intensive lipid lowering therapies
- Name three of the four phases of the SJHS heart failure readmission prevention program
- Describe the process use by the heart failure nurse navigator to address care of a heart failure patient in the ED to prevent an unnecessary admision
- Understand DVT pathophysiology, venous insufficiency, and venous stasis ulcers
- Review treatment options for DVT and venous insufficiency
Who Should Attend
- Allied health professionals
To register, call the PulseLine at 918-744-0123.
There is no charge for the symposium. However, advanced registration is advised. For additional information regarding the symposium, call Ruth Lomax at 918-744-2875