Therapeutic Cardiac Rehab Services
St. John Cardiac Rehabilitation is a comprehensive program that includes cardiac care, therapeutic services / exercise, nutrition, psychosocial counseling and lifestyle coaching in the greater Tulsa, Oklahoma area.
Our goal is to reduce risk for future events and enhance quality of life through:
- Cholesterol (lipid) improvement
- Weight loss
- Increased exercise capacity
- Depression relief
- Nutritional improvements
- Quality-of-life improvements
The following diagnoses qualify for cardiac rehabilitation:
- Myocardial infarction – heart attack
- Angioplasty (ballooning) or stent
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Valve replacement
- Heart transplant
- Chest pain
St. John Cardiac Rehab services are covered by Medicare and most insurance companies. Coverage is dependent on timely enrollment after a cardiac event.
A physician’s referral is required. For more information, please contact the St. John Cardiac Rehab department, at 918- 744-2812 or fax 918-744-2610.
St. John Pulmonary Rehabilitation offers solutions to your respiratory problems and reduces your risk of recurrent infection and progression of lung disease.
Our goal is to help you manage shortness of breath and improve your quality of life through:
- Exercise focused on improving your stamina and functional ability
- Nutrition specific to your needs
- Strategies to manage depression, anxiety and stress
- Follow-up program for graduates
Pulmonary Rehab is ideal if you have:
- COPD or asthma
- Pulmonary fibrosis or cystic fibrosis
- Lung transplant
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Restrictive obesity-related lung disease
A physician’s referral is required. Talk to your physician about pulmonary rehab and how it may benefit you. For more information, call St. John Pulmonary Rehab, 918-744-3635.