Kids Club Childcare
The St. John Siegfried Health Club is pleased to offer Kids Club, a fun and educational place for children to come while you enjoy a workout or Health Club service.
Children 8 weeks old to 10 years old can enjoy toys, games, videos and a computer with educational games in our indoor play space. Kids Club staff members are highly trained, CPR-certified and experienced in working with children of all ages.
Kids Club Hours*
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (drop-off closes at 1 p.m.) and 4 to 6 p.m. (drop-off closes at 5 p.m.)
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (drop-off closes at 1 p.m.)
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (drop-off closes at noon)
*Kids Club is closed New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween night, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve night.
- One visit: $7 per child
- 10 visits: $30 ($3 each)
- 20 visits: $50 ($2.50 each)
- 30 visits: $66 ($2.20 each)
Admission cards expire one year from purchase date.
- Paperwork and immunization records are required before children may attend.
- Maximum time limit is two hours.
- Last drop-off is one hour before closing.
- If a child has been left in childcare five minutes past closing or the two-hour time limit, a late charge of $5 per minute will be charged automatically.
- The facility has a maximum occupancy of 12 children (only three of which may be infants 8 weeks to 12 months old).
- Appointments may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or arrive 15 minutes late, your child's spot may be given to another child.
- You may reschedule your appointment by calling the Kids Club at 918-744-2484, ext. 14402.