Dr. Martiann Bohl-Witchey • Dr. Charles Knife Chief • Dr. Kimberly Sorensen • Dr. Roger Pfeiffer
A woman’s healthcare needs are unique and evolving.
That’s why at St. John Clinic Women’s Health our physicians support you in every phase of life — from the joys of childbirth to the changes of menopause and everything in between.
- Annual well-woman exams
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears
- Endometriosis treatment
- High- and low-risk obstetrics
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Pelvic pain treatment
- Peri- and post-menopausal care
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) management
- Infertility assessment and management
- Urinary incontinence
- Major gynecologic surgery, including hysterectomy
To learn more about our team of physicians, click here.
Call 918-274-5555 to schedule an appointment.