Choosing a Physician
Choosing a qualified physician is an important task for you and your loved ones.
Asking those you trust such as friends and family can help, but only you can decide which physician is best for your health. With its staff of highly qualified providers, St. John Clinic should be your first choice.
Criteria in making your selection may include choosing a physician near your home or work or selecting a physician based on your preference of gender. Insurance plays a huge role in what physicians are available to you.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself when deciding on a physician for you:
- Where is the physician clinic located? Is it convenient for me or my family members to travel there?
- Which hospital does the physician use?
- What is the average wait time for an appointment?
- Is the office staff friendly to patients?
- Who will see me if my provider is out? Am I comfortable being seen by alternative physicians and staff?
Click here to find a physician for you.