Since 1926, St. John has brought healing and comfort to the people of northeast Oklahoma.
St. John associates share in the mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our community. The core values of service, presence, human dignity and wisdom are visible every day in the actions of our healthcare professionals and support staff.
Join Our Team
Explore career opportunities within the St. John Health System. Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bartlesville, Owasso and Sapulpa offer a variety of practice environments conveniently located near you.
Featured "Hot Jobs" of the Week
- Vice President of Nursing, Jane Phillips Medical Center - Bartlesville
- Director of Emergency Dept., St. John Medical Center - Tulsa
- RN Surgery Manager – St. John Owasso
- CRC/Clinical Resource Center RN float pool, flexible staffing options – Tulsa
- Emergency Department RNs – Tulsa
- RML Billing Lead, RML Medical Coding Department – Tulsa
- Medical Lab Technician, RML– Tulsa
- Medical Assistant St. John Clinics– Tulsa
In addition to the featured jobs of the week, we invite you to view a comprehensive list of career opportunities.
Hit a Career Home Run At St. John - Join Us for a Career Fair August 12 and 13
System Career Fair
August 12 and 13
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Mary K.Chapman Health Plaza Robinson Room
1819 East 19th Street, Tulsa
Parking available in Herman Kaiser Medical Building Parking Garage adjacent to Mary K. Chapman Health Plaza
New RN grads welcome!
Onsite interviews for:
- RNs – varied specialties, all locations
- RN Case Managers
- Nursing Assistants
- RML Business Office and Central Business Office - clerical
- Patient Service Representatives – St. John Clinics
- Patient Access Specialist - admissions
- Telecommunication Attendant
- Patient Care Assistant/Certified or Registered Medical Assistants
- Lab Technicians
- Licensed Registered Respiratory Staff Therapists
- Pulmonary Services Neonatal Therapists
- Certified Surgical Technologists
Save time and apply online!
Awards and Accomplishments
St. John Medical Center attained Magnet® recognition again in June 2015 as part of the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®.
Health is My Career. Compassion is My Calling.
Learn more about our commitment to Medical Excellence and Compassionate Care.
St. John Health System is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.